The course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) and upon successful completion the participant will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP) certification.
No events to show
The learning outcomes for this workshop focusses on the Agile mindset and foundational Agile concepts and practices. They are grounded in what it means to "be agile while doing agile" and achieve organisational agility without specific focus on any single Agile methodology or framework.
The course is designed to maximise participant learning by implementing the principles from training from the back of the room through many activities to collaboratively experience the learning objectives and practice Agile collaboration tools and techniques.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals new to the world of Agile
- Practitioners keen to discover ‘being agile’ in addition to ‘doing agile’
- Professionals seeking to cement their Agile knowledge with an internationally recognised Agile certification
- Organisations who want to provide their employees and teams a head start on their Agile journey
What you will learn
- Distinguish between Agile values, principles, and practices
- Understand and establish an Agile mindset and culture
- Cultivate collaboration and engagement with customers
- Create a shared understanding through knowledge sharing
- Apply key aspects of value-driven development and adaptive planning technique
- Iterative and incremental development
- Continuous improvement through inspection and adaption
- Prioritising delighting our customers
- The value of fast feedback loops
- The power of small, empowered, cross functional teams
- Descaling work with tactical product management
- Enabling organisational agility through frictionless networks
|Lean Change Management||Register interest|
|Kanban Fundamentals using STATIK (Remote)||Register interest|
|SAFe® DevOps (Remote)||28 Sep|
|SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) (Remote)||15 Nov|