If you face travel or time constraints associated with classroom-based training but still want to broaden your Agile knowledge base, this rich remote training offering is for you
02 November4 days, Tue, Wed, Thu & Fri 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
13 December4 days, Tue, Wed, Thu & Fri 8:30 AM - 12:00 PMOnline
Session 1Mon 13 Dec 08:30 - Mon 13 Dec 12:00Online
Session 2Tue 14 Dec 08:30 - Tue 14 Dec 12:00Online
Session 3Wed 15 Dec 08:30 - Wed 15 Dec 12:00Online
- R7,000.00 excl. VAT
As a team member, practitioner or professional, you want a common understanding of Agile values and principles as well as Agile practices, tools and techniques so that you can be enabled to adopt Agile ways of working in your team and organisation.
You will learn what it means to "be agile while doing agile" during this remote training workshop (4 x 3,5 hour sessions) through learning outcomes that focuses on the Agile mindset and foundational Agile concepts and practices. You will gain the vocabulary to discuss the benefits of Agile approaches with fellow Agile practitioners and how to avoid common pitfalls.
This course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) and upon successful completion, you will receive the ICAgile CertifiedProfessional (ICP) certification.
- Iterative and incremental development
- Continuous improvement through inspection and adaption
- Prioritising delighting our customers
- The value of fast feedback loops
- The power of small, empowered, cross functional teams
- Descaling work with tactical product management
- Enabling organisational agility through frictionless networks
What you will learn
- Distinguish between Agile values, principles, and practices
- Understand and establish an Agile mindset and culture
- Cultivate collaboration and engagement with customers
- Create a shared understanding through knowledge sharing
- Apply key aspects of value-driven development and adaptive planning techniques
Who Should Attend?
- New to the world of Agile
- A practitioner keen to discover ‘being agile’ in addition to ‘doing agile’
- A Professional seeking to cement their Agile knowledge with an internationally recognised Agile certification
- Organisations who want to provide their employees and teams a head start on their Agile journey
|Kanban Systems Design (KMP1)|
|Agile Product Ownership and Agile Business Analysis (Remote)||19 Oct|
|SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) (Remote)||15 Nov|
|SAFe® DevOps (Remote)||28 Sep|